Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2019: Recently GU has released notification for B.Ed Entrance test (GUBEDCET-2019) for admission to all the affiliated colleges of Guwahati University and recognized by the NCTE for the year 2019-20.
The complete details of Gauhati University B.Ed entrance test 2019 such as eligibility exam pattern and online application procedure are given below
so, read the complete article to know more about the Gauhati University B.Ed admission and about the GU B.Ed common entrance test.
Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Test Details
Gauhati University Conducts a common entrance test for all the eligible candidates for admission into the B.Ed course for all the colleges affiliated with the Gauhati University.
The important dates of the entrance examination and admission into the B.Ed course under Gauhati university is mentioned below.
|Online Application Starting Date||24 June 2019|
|Last date of form fill up||04 July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||12 to 15 July 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||18 July 2019|
|Result Date||23 July 2019|
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2019
Gauhati University B.Ed admission 2019 eligibility exam pattern and syllabus details are shared below
- He/She has must passed the B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com or MA/ MSc/M.Com or any equivalent degree programme form a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Percentage in the degree exam should be at least 50% marks for GEN caste candidates
- And 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates
Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
- In the GU B.Ed Entrance test there will be 100 questions that carry 400 marks of two hours thirty minutes duration.
- All questions are compulsory and are of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type which means 4 alternative choices of answer from where only one answer will be the correct option.
- Both the test Booklet and the OMR sheet will be in English.
- Remember carefully, there will be 4 marks for the correct answer and minus 1 for the wrong answer. For unanswered questions
- There is no negative marks.
Bellow marks are broke down:
|General Knowledge||120 Marks|
|General English||120 Marks|
|Current Indian Education||120 Marks|
Syllabus Of GU B.Ed Exam 2019
- General English: All Three Tenses, Voice, Prepositions and composition, sentences etc.)
- General Knowledge: History, Polity, General-Science, Current-affairs
- Reasoning Numerical Ability
- Current Indian Education : National Policy on Education
- Elementary Education : Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary Education
How To Apply For GU B.Ed Entrance Test
The applicants can apply through the online mode. To apply interested candidate needs to visits there official website given bellow
|Online Application||Apply Here|
Admit Cards Of Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Examination
The Admit card of the Gauhati University B.Ed entrance Test 2019 will be issued on the official site of GUBEDCET.
Candidate can Download the GU B.Ed exam admit card form 12 July to 15 July.
The Candidate can get their Admit card here on this page. The link to download the admit cards is given below and by clicking on the link candidates can download their admit cards directly from the page.
The admit cards of Gauhati B.Ed entrance test 2019 contain the name of the examination center name of the candidates and Roll No.
Note: It is important to download the admit card and carry it to the exam centre along with you.
|Date of issuing Admit Card||12 to 15 July 2019|
|Download the Admit Card||Click Here|
Test Centres Of GUBEDCET 2019
Candidates need to appear in any one of the following GUBEDCET-2019 Centres and the same shall have to be indicated while filling up the online form:
10. North Lakhimpur
Results Of GU B.Ed Entrance Test 2019
The Result of the GUBEDCET B.Ed Exam 2019 will be issued on the official website of Gauhati Unversity. The candidates must enter their Date of Birth with Name to check the results.
|GU B.ED Entrance Results||Check Here|
Merit List Of GUBEDCET 2019
Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in GUBEDCET-2019. In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be decided as follows:
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having the higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank
- Resolution by marks obtained in Section-A. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Section-B. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Section-C. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Section-D. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by number of unanswered questions in Section-A. Candidate with less number of unanswered questions will be given better rank.
- Resolution by number of unanswered questions in Section-B. Candidate with less number of unanswered questions will be given better rank.
- Resolution by number of unanswered questions in Section-C. Candidate with less number of unanswered questions will be given better rank.
- Resolution by number of unanswered questions in Section-D. Candidate with less number of unanswered questions will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates with higher age will be given better rank.
Counseling Of GUBEDCET 2019
Counselling for GUBED CET 2019 will start after the result for the same is declared, candidates will be allocated seats according to the merit list that will be notified at the official website, i.e.,www.gauhati.ac.in. The counselling process for GUBED CET 2019 will be done on the basis of candidates obtained marks in the entrance exam and UG and PG weightage method will be announced by the concerned authority.