Are you looking for Gauhati University Migration Certificate details?
Or want to know the complete procedure to get the GU migration certificate for yourself?
Then you have landed on the right blog.
Here in this article, we shared the complete step by step procedure to apply for A Gauhati university migration certificate and also shared all fees and payment details.
GU Migration Certificate
Gauhati University migration certificate is a document provided by the Gauhati University officials to the students to get admissions into the other Universities.
The Gauhati University officials are responsible for giving the migration certificate and necessary documents like mark sheets, transfer certificate, etc., to the GU students.
The GU Migration Certificate helps the Students reading under Gauhati University to get admission into any university without any objection.
Why You Need Gauhati University Migration Certificate?
Suppose you have completed any course under Gauhati University, and for further studies, you want to take admission to another University. In that case, you will need a migration certificate from the University.
To take admission into any other university in Assam or India, you will need a GU migration certificate. And the steps to get a Gauhati university migration certificate is a simple process.
Read the complete article to know the entire procedure to get a GU migration certificate and Gauhati University Pass Certificate.
Gauhati University Migration Certificate Sample
Here we have attached a sample of the Gauhati university migration certificate-
How to Download Gauhati University Migration Certificate Form
Here in this section, we have shared the downloadable link of the GU Migration form. Click on the below-given link to download the Gauhati University migration Form.
After downloading the GU Migration form, take a print out of the form and fill up all the necessary fields. Before filling the migration form, please read the below-mentioned instructions carefully.
Instructions For Gauhati University Migration Form
- Migration Certificate is issued only to a registered student of this University and the Original Registration Certificate issued by the University must be surrendered for the purpose.
- An applicant for Migration Certificate who is studying in any College or has passed any
Examination of this University should pay Migration Fee of Rs. 1540/- and submit this
application through the Institution under this University in which he/she is prosecuting or prosecuted his/her studies last or through which he/she appeared at the Examination. A copy of the last Marksheet be attached.
- No action will be taken unless the prescribed fee is received in this office.
- Money Orders, Cash and Bank Drafts are not accepted. Fees to be deposited through SBI collect (link is given in G.U. Website homepage) under Payment Category “Migration Certificate Fee”.
- In case of student who passed M.A. Examination Privately the form should be countersigned by a Statutory Administrative Officer of the University under his Official seal. Such students shall be required to produce all testimonials at the time of countersignature.
- Applicants shall note that Duplicate Migration Certificates are not generally issued and ReRegistered his/her name by submitting the Migration Certificate issued by the University.
- Candidate must be submitted the original Money Receipt at the time of receiving the Migration Certificate.
- Migration Certificate will not be issued without submitting proper documents regarding
Admission in other University.
- Candidate not appearing any examination under G.U. must produce a certificate from the
Principal or Head of the Institution for the purpose.
Important Documents Required To Fill-Up GU Migration Form
- Original Registration Certificate No
- HSLC/HS/Graduation Examination Details(like- Roll No, Board Name, Percentage obtained, etc.)
- Payment Challan Details.
How To Apply For Gauhati University Migration Certificate
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for a GU migration certificate online or offline
- First Of all, Download the migration form using the link mentioned above and print out it.
- Next, Fill up the Form, giving all the required details.
- Then, Take the Signature Of Your Own College’s Principal or Head of the department.
- Now, Pay the required amount RS-1700/– using this Link
- Then, After completing the payment, print two copies of the payment receipt.
- Now, directly reach to Gauhati university Administrative Building And Verify Your Payment Receipt.
- Then, After Successful Verification Payment Receipt, Go to the Migration Branch (located on the 2nd Floor of GU administrative building)
- Now there Submit your Application Form Along with the necessary documents.
That’s it after successfully submitting the migration form along with necessary documents, and it may take up to 10 to 15 days to generate the certificate.
NOTE: After 10-15 days, go to the Gauhati university’s administrative building and reach out to the migration branch and collect your migration certificate from there.
Documents Needed For GU migration Certificate
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Payment receipt of Rs. 1700/-
- Copy of Final mark sheet.
- Proof of Admission in Other University: Admission receipt, merit list, identity card, etc.
GU Migration Certificate FAQ
How many days it takes to get the GU migration certificate?
It may take up to 10 to 15 days after submitting the migration form to get the migration certificate.
What is the fees of migration certificate?
You need to pay a sum of Rs. 1700/- rupees online to the Gauhati University.
How to get the GU migration certificate?
You need to submit the migration form with the university officials’ fees to get the migration certificate.