Ishan Uday Scholarship Apply Online – Eligibility,Dates & Results 2019-20
Are you thinking of Applying for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2019?
Searching to check the last date of Ishan Uday Scholarship Application?
Then you are on the right place.
In this Article we shared the complete details regarding the Ishan Uday Scholarship scheme Application process, last dates, eligibility criteria,selection process, renewal process,and results.
Please keep reading the post till the end to know the complete process of the Scholarship.
YOU MAY LIKE :
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme
Ishan Uday is a special Scholarship Scheme for the students of North-Eastern region ( NER ) launched by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The UGC launched this special scholarship scheme to improving the GER and to promoting higher education and for encouraging students belonging to economically weaker section of the North Eastern region, India.
Under Ishan Uday scholarship scheme, a total of 10,000 fresh scholarships are disbursed every year among NER students who are pursuing general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and paramedical courses
A monthly amount of up to RS. 7800 /- is given to the students as a reward
Ishan Uday Scheme Objectives
The Aims and objectives of Ishan Uday scholarship scheme is to
- Encourage higher education among students belonging to economically weaker section.
- And increase the enrollment ratio in the North East Region.
- Also, the UGC wants to promote technical and professional courses.
- Including medical and paramedical courses in the North East Region through the use of this scholarship scheme.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2019-20 Last Date
|Last Date of Application||30 October 2018|
Ishan Uday Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the ishan uday scholarship scheme and all others details regarding the application process is below mentioned.
Read the Criteria Carefully before applying for the scholarship
- The student must passed class 12 or equivalent class in the preceding year.
- Ishan Uday Scholarship can be applied by the students of the North East regions only.
- Only the students of the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura can apply for this scheme.
- Only the students who are studying in 1st year of their professional or technical course or 1st semester of Genreal degree course are eligible to apply.
- Student’s whose parents annual income is less then 4.5 lakh are eligible to apply.
- Transgender students are also eligible for Ishan Uday scholarship.
- Candidates who have taken admission through management quota are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Again the students who are pursuing their degree through open universities are not eligible.
The awardees for the scholarship will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the Higher secondary examination / class XII examination or equivalent exam.
The list of the awardees can be checked and downloaded from the official websites of UGC.
Students need to Download the award latter online from the official portal of Under Graduate Commission.
Ishan Uday – Rewards
The selected students in this Scholarship Scheme get up to RS. 7800/- rupees per month every year as Ishan Uday award till the completion of the graduation course.
Under this Scheme a total of 10,000 scholarship are given to the students of North East Region.
The amount of the scholarship is paid to the selected awardees through Direct Benefit Transfer into their bank accounts.
- For General degree courses students get an amount of RS. 5400/- per month as an award and
- The students who are doing professional courses get an amount of RS. 7400/- per month as an award.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form
If you want to apply for this scholarship then in this section we have a detailed guide on the application process of Ishan uday scholarship.
Before applying for the scholarship please read the eligibility criteria carefully.
Ishan Uday 2019 Documents
The students applying for the ishan uday scholarship have to keep the following listed documents along with them while filling the online application form of the scholarship.
- Domicile certificate issued by the panchayat or other authorities.
- income certificate of parent.
- Aadhar Card .
- mark sheet and admit of Higher secondary exam authorized by recognized boards.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Results
Download The Award Letter For Ishan Uday (NER)?
The Award latter of scholarship will be available on the official website after the selection list candidates can downlkoad the award latter and they have to submit the award latter to their canara bank branch.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal Process
For the renewal of the Ishan uday Scholarship, students need to fillup the renewal application form and they need to submit it along with the marksheet of the previous semester examination cleared by the student.
Impotant points regarding the renewal process are
- The awardee will get the amount of the scholarship even if they change the stream.
- If awardee can appear in the exam because of health issues the scholarship can be renewed by proving the medical certificate along with the renewal form.
- awardee can renew the scholarship even if they change their college or institution.
FAQs regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship
Ishan Uday Impotant Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|