SSC Recruitment 2020: Technical Operator Vacancies – Apply Now
SSC invited application from 10th pass students to apply for the position of Technical operator.
Read the complete post to know the application procedure exam details and selection procedure.
|Post Name||Technical Operator|
|No of posts||41|
|Salary||19k to 63k per month|
- 18 – 27 Years
1. All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification in the Regional Office to which the Post-category belongs, along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned
2. Admission Certificate for DV will be issued by the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office to which post category belongs. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the website(s) of the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office regularly.
3. Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof as listed at Para 14.8 above while appearing for the Document Verification.
4. Candidates will have to produce original documents like:
5. Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
6. Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
7. Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is
8. Experience Certificate, if required for the post.
9. Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
10. Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
11. Requisite Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
12. Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-IX, if applicable.
13. Undertaking as per
14. Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
SSC Recruitment Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||21-02-2020 to 20-03-2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||20-03-2020 (up to 23.59 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||25-03-2020|
|Dates of Computer Based Examination||10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020|
Selection Procedure :
1. Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
2. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional/Sub-Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
3. Applications which have blurred/ no photographs, blurred/ no signature/ fee not received/ incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected.
4. Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation & above) in the same or different Regions are called “Common candidates’.
5. Such “Common candidates” will be issued only one Admission Certificate for one level of EQ by the Region/ Sub-Region under whose jurisdiction the centre of examination opted by the candidate in his/her online application for Computer Based Examination falls. For example, a candidate who has applied for three or more categories of posts of three EQ levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above), he/she shall be issued only three Admission Certificates i.e. one for each level of EQ.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
2. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
3. Last date for submission of online applications is 20.03.2020 (23.59 PM).
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
5. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
6. Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
7. After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
|Official Notification||Visit Here|
|Application Procedure||Apply Here|
|Last Date Of Application||20-03-2020|